Multi-tasking

 I have been working on over seven tasks at the same time for the last few months whilst developing my computer game.


By contrast, 'Agile' developers like to work on one task at a time.


Each day I make a list of what I will do on each task the next day as I go through the tasks. I try not to think about all the tasks all at once as it can get a bit confusing.  


However I liked working on one task for a few days when I stayed at home recently when I had Covid.


I have tried lots of different ways of working over the years.  During the summer of the pandemic I even tried working through the night but I did not sleep well afterwards due to the daytime noises. I recommend you just pick whichever way of working suits you at the current time.


There are more tips at: bbingo.xyz/t

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

webkit-tap-highlight-color in CSS

Steve Jobs quotes