Darken SVG

 I made an SVG darker using an SVG filter


I added the filter to the top-level 'defs' tag:


    <defs id="defs4">

      <filter id="my-dark-filter" 

              color-interpolation-filters="sRGB">

        <feColorMatrix type="matrix" 

                       values="1 0 0 0 -0.5 

                               0 1 0 0 -0.5

                               0 0 1 0 -0.5

                               0 0 0 1 0"/>

      </filter>


The values in the fifth column in the matrix vary from 1 for all-white to -1 for all-black.


I then called the filter from the top-level 'g' tag:


    <g filter="url(#my-dark-filter)" id="layer1">


I got the idea from 'stackoverflow.com'


The SVG came from 'openclipart.org'


There are more tips at: bbingo.xyz/techtips/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

webkit-tap-highlight-color in CSS

Steve Jobs quotes