Problem with mobile testing tool

 My game looked strange when I tested it on mobile phones run by 'appetize.io'.


There was a thick border around the boards of players. And the game seemed to hang when I pressed a button.


I thought maybe Chrome was adding an outline when an 'input' element got the focus. So I tried setting 'outline: 0'. This did not fix the problem.


However, when I tested my game on mobile phones at 'browserstack.com' then everything looked fine.


I realised that maybe there was a problem at 'appetize.io'.


However, 'browserstack.com' only gives you one free minute per device.  Whereas 'appetize.io' gives you 30 free minutes a month. 'appetize.io' worked fine for tablets.


This was a few months ago. Now my game looks fine on mobiles run by 'appetize.io'.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving PWA icons transparent backgrounds

RCS 'identification marker' comes in useful

Marking up code examples