Facebook login to hosting provider not work

 I could not login into my hosting provider, Hostinger, with my Facebook login.


Facebook gave the message: 'Facebook Login is currently unavailable for this app'.


It seems this is because Facebook needs to verify Hostinger as a business.


Codepen.io and Pinterest also stopped offering Facebook logins.


When I created my acoount on Hostinger, I used a Facebook login because I had previously created an account with Hostinger using just my email address.


I got around this problem by resetting the password for my email address on Hostinger. When I logged in, I could manage the website I had created with the Facebook login.


Unfortunately, now when I login, Hostinger says this is a suspicious login and wants a verification code sent to my email address.  


Instead I set up a login using my Google account.I used Hostinger's settings to set this up.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving PWA icons transparent backgrounds

Marking up code examples

RCS 'identification marker' comes in useful